Mutiny is a cutting-edge accelerator program for ambitious teams with impactful ideas ready to succeed – or die trying hard. Whether you’re an established startup or just starting up, Mutiny will help you set your goals and push you to reach them. Application is open for all teams of 2–5 members until 31 March. If you’re ready to make a change, gather your troupes and join the Mutiny.
Mutiny provides your team with
/ A 2-month accelerator in 4–5/2018 with weekly workshops
/ Followed by an incubation phase over the summer
/ Mentoring from hand-picked content matter experts
/ A designated team coach for sparring
/ PR and marketing support
/ Office space at Helsinki Think Company coworking spaces
/ Slush tickets for the best teams
/ A grant from Helsinki Think Company Fund for the winners
/ Wide network of partners and business contacts
/ And most importantly, the opportunity to really rock your idea
Mutiny is organized by Helsinki Think Company, the entrepreneurship society of the University of Helsinki. Our aim is to tackle big, real life challenges by building a vibrant community of changemakers from multidisciplinary backgrounds.
- Application period for Mutiny is March 2018, and teams selected to join MUTINY will be notified on 4 April.
- Accelerator starts on 7 April and finishes in the end of May.
- After the accelerator program teams enter an incubation phase which spans over the summer. During the incubation the organiser provides the teams with support when needed.
- As a participant, your team commits to attending the workshops on the dates stated on this site. Participation also requires independent work outside of the workshops during the program.
- The teams are selected based on 1) potential of the idea 2) the team ‘s competence to realize their idea and 3) the ability to commit to attending the workshops.
- The program’s language is English.
- The program is free for all participants. Participants will not receive any fees from the organiser.
- The ideas born and developed throughout the program are entirely owned by the teams themselves.
- Helsinki Think Company reserves the right to showcase the MUTINY teams and projects in events and marketing. Photographs and video material can be shot during the program, and Think Company reserves the right to publish this material.
- Expert jury nominated by the organiser chooses the winners of the semifinal and final. Possible prizes will be announced separately.